Use of this site is provided by Flight4.com subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
2. Exclusion of liability for third party providers' products and services.
Flight4.com is not a Travel Agent, we operate solely as a travel directory service. Please be aware that the products and services that appear on this Website are not provided by us and are provided by third parties over whom we do not have control. You should satisfy yourself that you wish to purchase those products or services before contracting with the third parties. We except no liability for any products or services or information provided by third party providers.
Third party providers will be supplying products and services on their own standard terms and conditions and you should check that you agree to those terms and conditions before using or purchasing these products and services. Flight4 may direct you to relevant providers website's should you wish to purchase a product or service the contract will be between the provider and you. We will not be a party to the contract. The provider's terms and conditions will apply in addition to these terms and conditions.
We present general information on the website in relation to travel services and products and this information is for guidance only. It is your responsibility to check that you understand and comply with any specific terms and requirements relating to the travel products and services that you may use or that you purchase, for example but not limited to, general booking terms and conditions, hotel reservation terms, flight ticket reservation terms, supplier contact agreements, airline and flight ticketing procedures, airline and flight check-in procedures, reservation cancellation terms, travel insurance, documentation requirements, passport, visa and driver licence/qualification requirements.
We provide links on our site to the website's of other companies and organisations, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that the products or services you purchase from third party sellers or from companies to whose website we have provided a link will be of satisfactory quality and any such warranties are disclaimed by us absolutely.
3. Flight4 does not endorse or recommend any particular airline, flight, accommodation or travel product. All content on this website (including information about travel products, tours and accommodation facilities) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that Flight4 cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by its suppliers.
4. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
5. Flight4 reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
6. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
7. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Flight4 are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Flight4 be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
8. Flight4 does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
9. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Flight4. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Flight4 to use any item displayed.
10. Flight4 takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold Fligh4, its subsidiaries, owners, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners (including without limitation its partners operating Affiliate Sites) and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this site, including also your use of this site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the site.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
14. Travel Guides. By its very nature much of the information in the Flight4.com website including the city and country information guides is subject to change at short notice and travellers are urged to verify information on which they're relying with the relevant authorities including official destination national tourist boards. Neither Flight4 nor The Travel3 Directory can accept any responsibility for any loss or inconvenience to any person as a result of the information contained within the travel information guide sections on this site.
15. Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility. You are strongly recommended to obtain travel insurance against cancellation and for medical cover.
16. Cancellation and amendment charges may apply to confirmed travel reservations made through third party websites and suppliers, please read and understand these charges and booking conditions prior to confirming your reservation.
17. If you wish to contact a supplier with whom you have purchased a product or service please refer to the suppliers e-mail confirmation for customer service contact details.
Thank you for visiting Flight4
Cookies: We use "cookies" to make your use of our website easier. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the usage of our site via that computer. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site.
Log Files: We use IP addresses, browser type, operating system, referring URL's, page views, and access times to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information and aggregate the results. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links: This web site contains links to other sites. In particular this website will direct you to the website's of third party provider companies for you to make reservations. In order to make a reservation, you will provide personal data to the operators of such sites. Please be aware that Flight4 is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy statements/policies and the booking terms and conditions of each and every website that collects personal data from you.
Useful Tips, Destination Information and Travel Inspiration